The dock leveler is a piece of equipment used for servicing a wide range of trucks at the loading dock. Using the dock leveller promotes the safety of goods and the operators. The dock levelers are usually recessed into the dock in a concrete pit. The average platform size is 2500x 2000mm, and can accommodate forklifts and cargo up to 15ton.
Dock leveler is used in warehouse and postal hub, for loading and unloading of cargo. The lifting height can be adjusted according to the height of the boxcar, convenient for forklift into the carriage, loading and unloading on both sides with the apron.
custom made according to requirement
1. Fully hydraulic operation(both deck and lip)
2. Heavy-duty version up to 15ton capacity available for the most demanding loading conditions
3. Lift cylinder position provides a mechanical advantage and maximum support during a fail safe situation
4. Standard working range (+/- 300 mm) up/down, customisable if necessary to suit higher trucks or low loading docks
5. Fixed rear hinge assembly facilitates deck canting
6. Standard working range toe guards supplied
7. Yellow/black safety striping
Dock leveler facilitates loading and unloading operations efficiently. In warehouse operations, dock levelers are indispensable and are considered a must-have item for any busy warehouse.
Its simple and quick to install and, as they are manufactured in different standard sizes, they fit to any premises, always ensuring total safety. The front of the lip is bent and bevelled to allow a better adjustment on the vehicle floor. The whole top sheet has a non-slip coarse surface to make it easier for the movement of any vehicle.
WIZ dock leveler are safer, have a higher capacity and can handle a wider range of truck platform heights. All our dock levelers are factory tested before their delivery.
Dock leveler control box use 24V safety operate
voltageelectric,with up buttons, work indicating
Fully hydraulic operation lip, with width 400mm
The hydraulic pump station has incredible features: