What is cargo lift system？
For the transmission system and control system of hydraulic cargo lift,everyone would know the needs and applications of hydraulic lifts. The cargo lift is a hydraulic equipment used for vertical lifting, which is composed of multiple systems. In each system of the cargo elevator, the hydraulic transmission system is an indispensable and important part. For cargo elevators, hydraulic transmission is used, and its advantages are mainly from the following aspects:
1. Under the same volume, cargo lift hydraulic devices can produce more power than electrical devices. Under the same power, the volume and mass of the hydraulic device are small, and its power density is large and the structure is compact.
2. The cargo lift hydraulic device is easy to achieve overload protection.
3. The cargo lift hydraulic device can realize stepless speed regulation in a wide range, and it can also carry out speed regulation during operation.
4. The cargo lift hydraulic transmission is easy to adjust or control the liquid pressure, flow or flow direction. Especially in the occasions with high automation, the whole transmission device can realize very complicated sequence actions, and it can also be convenient for remote control and automation.
5. The cargo lift hydraulic device works relatively smoothly. Due to the small mass and inertia and quick response, the hydraulic device is easy to realize quick start, braking and frequent reversing.
6. The cargo lift hydraulic components have been standardized, serialized and generalized. The design, manufacture and use of the hydraulic system are relatively convenient.
7. The use of hydraulic transmission to achieve linear motion is far simpler than mechanical transmission.
Hydraulic cargo lift control system (hydraulic manifold without hand pump): When in use, the oil return valve knob must be tightened in a clockwise direction, and the manual reversing valve handle must be pulled to the "neutral" position, and the motor (or diesel engine) must be turned on. ) To make the system work, and then pull the reversing handle to the "lift" position, the hydraulic lift is raised, and when it reaches the required height, when the reversing handle is pushed to the "neutral" position, the hydraulic lifting platform stops rising at the same time. Turn off the motor to start work. When descending, loosen the oil return valve (rotate counterclockwise), and the hydraulic elevator can descend by its own weight.