What are the safe operation rules of cargo lifting platform?
The development of cargo lifting platforms is at a peak. As most manufacturers or individuals want to improve the utilization rate of the site,Many multi-storey buildings are selected, and a device is needed to facilitate the lifting and lowering of goods. Due to the high cost of ordinary elevators,The force is low, and it is not suitable for loading tens of tons or hundreds of tons of goods. Therefore, high-capacity hydraulic lifts, hydraulic lifting platforms,Hydraulic lift cargo elevator to assist production and cargo transportation.
The cargo lifting platform is safe, has a large load capacity, and is easy to maintain, which makes this special industry develop fastly.
In order to enable the majority of users to perform production operations safely and efficiently, WIZ LIFT has formulated a lifting system suitable for most models.
Platform safety operating procedures, the weather and temperature of each season are different, and the maintenance and maintenance of hydraulic lifts are also different.
In season, the weather will be relatively cold and the temperature will be relatively low, which will easily cause the lifting platform to have slow lifting speed and noise. therefore,More and better maintenance measures must be taken for the equipment in winter.Safety operating procedures for hydraulic lifting platforms used for cargo lifting:
1. The use of the lifting platform must be operated by the company's designated personnel (filed by the Personnel Security Department) and strictly guard the work position; non-designated persons.Staff are not allowed to use it without authorization.
2. Before enabling the lifting platform, first check whether each layer is closed, whether the emergency stop switch is reset, (reset the emergency stop switch,turn clockwise move) and check the emergency stop switch, and start the operation after completion.
3. It is strictly forbidden to take people on the hydraulic lifting platform.
4. For example, the hydraulic lifting platform has a load capacity of 3000kg, and it must not be overloaded.
5. When using the lifting platform to transport goods up and down, place the goods in the middle of the car as much as possible to prevent the goods from tilting and jamming during operation. Do not start the platform when the goods are not stably stacked.
6. When an abnormal situation is found during the use of the platform, the operator should immediately stop the operation of the platform and report to the equipment department to send someone for maintenance;If the fault has not been eliminated, it is forbidden to use, and it is listed as a warning.
7. After the hydraulic lifting platform is used, the operator stops the platform at the bottom, closes the landing door, turns off the key power switch, and turns off the main power supply.